However, it got me thinking "I should make one too!"
My 26th birthday is about 6 months away so my goal is to have all these things done as my present to myself! So here we go.
26 things before I turn 26
Run a half marathon I had already done this before starting :)
2. Do 10 continuous real pushups
3. Do 5 continuous real pull-ups
4. Lose 10 pounds
Write letters to my dad and mum then mail them!
7. Go to a garden museum
Dance and kiss in the rain :)
9. Go to the dentist
Start a garden and eat from it
11. Read more than two books for pleasure
12. Write at least one blog post a week
13. Go for a 20-mile bike ride
14. Make a three-course meal…FROM SCRATCH!
Take a road trip
16. Master new songs and chords on the guitar
17. Write and
sing a song to MrH
18. Start and hopefully finish our wedding scrapbook
19. Pray for different friends daily and let them know it
Organize and personalize my office cubicle
Memorize at least two verses a month still continuing...
Have a spontaneous weekend getaway
23. Go indoor rock climbing
See a sunrise alone or otherwise it was actually a sunset but just as beautiful!!!
Start an emergency fund
Start and complete a DIY project read here
As I complete the list I will cross them off. Some are already done but I still wanted to add them on.
What would you like to do before your next birthday?