Monday, April 4, 2011

1000 gifts: 33 - 46

Just continuing with thankfulness to God for His blessings...

#33 unexpected encouragement from a friend about my walk with Jesus
#34 a chance to sleep in with MrH on a weekday!!
#35 meeting someone new and immediately knowing we will be great friends
#36 having a shared burden with MrH of wanting to become more and more like Christ
#37 a beautiful sunny day after 4 days of heavy wind and cleansing rain
#38 a new jewelry organizer
#39 wet noses and doggy kisses trying to wake you up
#40 getting up early and going on a breakfast date with MrH just because
#41 strawberry and cream scone yum!


#42 opportunity to share Christ with our neighbor
#43 walking along the beach and feeling the gentle breeze
#44 having a moment in life's busyness to catch up with friends
#45 asking each other the hard questions then humbly asking for forgiveness
#46 a loving mother-in-law


Count your blessings name them one by one
Count your blessings see what God has done
Count your blessings, name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done!
Linking up to:
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my Pursuing Heart blog ... and thanks for following along! I enjoyed reading your "About Me" page; loved how you described the purpose of your blog. May God give you joy each day as you grow in Him ... and as you share through this blog. And also as you count His many gifts ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to get something good from your list – something I needed – and I found it. This was perfect #33 unexpected encouragement from a friend about my walk with Jesus (because whether it’s about our walk with Jesus – or just our earthly walk – a friend who does a nice thing – just because they want to help – that’s God’s love with human hands. I just got some – and it really couldn’t have been timed better.) Thank you. I needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post today! I'm so glad I stopped by! I'm with Craig on this one --- the encouragement from friends is probably the one thing I look back on in my life as the being the most important thing I ever received. When I wanted to give up, when I didn't do as well as I wanted to, when burdens were heavy. . . it was always an encouraging word that kept me going! It's made me want to BE that type of person! Thanks again for your list! It was great to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your encouraging words. I, too, am blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law and it is such a thing to be thankful about -- I'm adding that to my gratitude list, also!

    Have a beautiful, blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my first time visiting and loved all of your blessings. Look forward to reading more. Have a blessed day.

    Angie
    Linen & verbena

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way - because I got such a blessing from this list I shared it on mine - I quoted a thank you from your list - so thank you :) You got full credit fr the wisdom - and a link back to your site :)God Bless.

    ReplyDelete