Monday, April 25, 2011

AWARD ALERT!!!

I am humbled. My paltry attempts at blogging have caught someone's eye! I certainly do not deserve this award and I humbly thank Mindy B @ My Own Sense and Sensibility for this undeserved honor.


The only condition for receiving this award is to Pay It Forward. Here are the requirements:
  • Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Select 15 recently discovered, stylish bloggers to receive this award
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them they have been selected. Hopefully, this will make their daySmile
So before anything else, THANK YOU MINDY B. you TOTALLY rocked my day!!!

Seven random things about me: 
  
 ...I wanted to be 5'5 like the Sweet Valley High Twins - God thought different and made me 5'3

   ...I cannot kill a spider - they will see me coming with their beady eyes and attack!
   ...The sound of window wipers on a windshield really annoys me
   ...I wrote a book
 with my childhood bestfriend. It was a love story that included a breakup followed by the reunion and of course all the famous love songs at that time
   ...I love reading. My idea of the perfect day is being on/under a tree, transported to a different world
   ...I am never giving up cartoons. Yup, I even cried during Toy Story 3
   ...I read all the Nancy Drew books growing up and would dream of Nancy and the older Hardy Boy finally becoming a couple
BONUS: I'm not very girly but my favorite color is purple :)

15 new stylish blogs (I will update this list as I discover the hidden gems):


    ~ Musings Aloud
    ~ Content Ewe
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
    Winnie at Pursue and Recover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That is so sweet of you to include me on your list! :) Thank you!
    Sorry that my post is the same as last week; it's my exam week, but hopefully when summer break arrives I'll have more time to post.

    I read Sweet Valley & Nancy Drew as a young one, too. Not a fan of cartoons, but I definitely cried during Toy Story 3 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw shucks! Glad to be included! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete