Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!!

Hello friends,
MrH and I have officially completed our world tours. Ok so we only landed in three continents which isn't quite half of the world but we still feel quite worn out. We had a horrible, bring-me-to-tears a few flight mishaps on our way to Kenya but I will tell you about that later. I must admit that in the midst of it all I could feel God prompting me to be thankful and to look for the good despite the stress that was going on.

We had a wonderful time and I think one memory I will treasure forever is seeing MrH and my mom hugging each other :) Here are some pics from our trip. I will write a more detailed post later on this week.

Nairobi Skyline

MrH with his mother-in-law

excited school kids

at the Nairobi animal orphanage

a bull that seemed to have a crush on MrH

the day we had our second wedding reception

roasted maize aka corn. Gotta love it!

pink flamingos

the path we took around the rim of a mountain
This my friends, is just a taste lol. I hope you enjoy them! 
God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you and hubby had a safe trip! The pictures are very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the full report!!!!! that must have been an awesome trip!!!! glad you made it home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pictures! welcome back! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete