Monday, January 16, 2012

Review: Simply Marvelous cards

We all love words of encouragement right? Especially when they come out of nowhere. If these words come in through the mail that is an added bonus because it just shout "Hey! You are important to me. I care about you and I just had to let you know that.
One of my goals for this year is to communicate more with the people in my life with more than just a quick text saying that I am thinking of them. As Proverbs aptly states
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver"  -Proverbs 25:11
That is why I was uber excited when I saw that one of my favorite sites (in)courage was hosting an inspired deal that had to do with Dayspring cards!!! I requested the Simply Marvelous greeting card assortment pack and received the package in the mail last week.

These cards are super cute and quirky and as I looked through them, I could immediately envision dear ones in my life  who would be receiving them in the near future. I like the fact that these cards don't just let the receiver know that they are thought of, more importantly, they will point them to God's Word as they see the verses inscribed in each card. Here is a quick sampling of the cards.

I think this card is my favorite just because there are a couple of people who have come into my life recently and we've just clicked. I can't wait to send this card out to them :)
I don't have a picture of it but I also received this bee-yuuu-tee-ful card organizer from DaySpring! It is perfect for pre-buying cards and inserting them in the correct month slot so that when the month rolls around you already have everything you need for those special people in your life!

When you get a chance, visit (in)courage not only to see what great deals they may have in any given month, but also to receive great encouragement from a godly group of women filled with wisdom.


*Disclaimer: I received these cards in exchange for a review. All thoughts & opinions are totally my own

No comments:

Post a Comment